Make the internet work for you
Your reputation is the most valuable currency you own.
Whether you are a graduate looking for your first job, an experienced professional seeking to advance your career or an executive or business wanting to keep ahead of the competition, the internet is where your reputation can flourish or flounder.
Monitoring, managing, protecting and promoting your reputation is the key to increasing your visibility online.
Written by internet and branding experts, Personal Reputation Management gives you real world strategies and step-by-step tactics to using your online reputation to enhance your professional and career prospects.
This book can help you
- Find out how to maximize your online visibility
- Get a job, secure a promotion or gain new customers or clients
- Define your reputation online using simple steps and techniques
- Separate the personal you from the professional you
- Get your personal details to where your target audience can find them
- Appear higher on the major search engines when someone searches for you
- Find out which social media networks are right for your professional circumstances
- Monitor and manage your reputation online with crisis management strategies